Excellent Flow and Levelling
Additives are specially designed polymeric or oligomeric compounds, used in almost every finish composition, to achieve various desired performances, which can not be met unless. These specialty chemicals, when used in appropriate dosage, which is generally very small in percentage in overall composition, often can drastically improve the parameter desired.
Our thoroughly researched product provides unique combination of surface and bulk properties to the finish coating. It acts both as ‘flow & leveling’ as well as defoamers.
- Reduces surface tension- hence improve surface wetting and flow property of coating.
- Reduces craters, fish eye, pin holes etc.
- Excellent flow and leveling – minimizes roller or brush marks.
- Improves air releasing property.
- Absolute silicone free – hence does not impair to the intercoat adhesion & recoatability.
Advantages: This unique multifunctional additive
- Reduces formulation cost by replacing the use of different combinations of additives for achieving different properties ( flow & leveling, wetting, defoamer etc).
- Compatible with most of the different solvent based coating system.
- Compatible with most of the binder polymer.
- Easily miscible.
- Coil coating
- Can coating
- General solvent based industrial coating.