American Precoat offers unique polyurethane solutions for paper and metal filters designed for transport and genset industry, we offer hybrid solutions for best in class mechanical properties, ease of processing on low pressure pouring machine, long storage and service life
Customized Solution to match every requirement Specialized polyurethane solutions for paper and metal body air filter applications with low permanent set and excellent performance throughout service life.
Salient Features –
- Wide density and hardness range 220 ~ 450 kg/m3 & 20 -50 shore A
- Exceptional sealing properties & good adhesion with paper, polymer and metal housing.
- Long service life owing to low permanent set properties
- Perform over wide range of temperature
- Economical processing on a low pressure PU dispending equipment at moderate temperature range of 25 – 40 deg C
- No post cure treatment is required
- No limitations to mould shape and size
- Good resistance to gasoline and other hydrocarbons.