Revosol PVC Free Plastisol
Revosol™-PVC Free Plastisol
User Friendly Innovation
Patented Green Technology
American Precoat specializes in innovative closure and packaging technologies. As a market leader in sealing compounds for plastic and metal closures, the company sets standards for innovation , quality and reliability. American Precoat brings “REVOSOL®” – the worlds first Food Grade PVC Free Plastisol made out of true Polyolefins. This is an initiative from the group to be in line with the forthcoming regulatory compliances for various products to the Food and Beverage industry. Environmental concerns such as Health and Safety, Sustainability and tougher food and beverage laws which are on the verge of prohibiting usage of carcinogenic monomers like vinyl chloride in the Food and beverage packaging chain prompted us to develop PVC Free food grade plastisol.
REVOSOL® comes as a complete system comprising of the following :
- N-Sol–Food Grade PVC Free Plastisol
- RU201SM-PVC Free Adhesive Lacquer
- RU3176-04–Anti Corrosive Basecoat
N-SOL in comparison to PVC Plastisol has the following added advantage :
- It has a very good pot life. The viscosity is stable even after storage for long duration.
- The Shore hardness of N-Sol varies between 60 to 85, Shore ‘A’.
- Specific Gravity of the cured film can also vary from 0.45 kg/cm2 to 0.9 kg/cm2
- Like PVC Plastisol, the PVC Free Plastisol is also 100% solids.
- It is also very low on Carbon Footprints.
- The overall global migration values of N-Sol is much lower in comparison to PVC Plastisols.
- Suitable for all types of Food packs and processes.
- Low opening torques are unique feature of N-Sol by virtue of its chemical backbone.
- N-Sol can be applied on the existing PVC Plastisol Lines, thus no additional capital cost.
- Two coat system for Lug caps which is totally PVC Free.
- Single coat PVC Free system for Crown corks and ROPP closures.
- PVC Free Adhesion Lacquer compatible with all the three variants of N-Sol, Food Grade PVC Free Plastisol.
- Suitable for all food types and processes including very aggressive food packs like Gherkins.
- The lacquer system passes the 15 days Sodium Metabisulphide Test, the most severest test for aggressive packs, and the results are better than the existing Lacquer system for PVC Plastisol.
REVOSOL® finds its application in the packaging industry where it can be used in Lug Caps, Crowns and ROPP closures as the gaskets.
Commercial trials already completed at line speed of 400 caps/min without any modifications during the application of REVOSOL® system on the existing PVC Plastisol lines. For specific details please contact us, we will be glad to help you.