Electro-galvanized Steel Sheets
Electro-galvanised Steel sheets are used in a remarkably wide range of applications in everyday life. The growth of coated steel sheets has been especially astonishing in fields where improved product durability and cost reduction by process omission are strongly required.
Today, coated steel sheets are widely used as corrosion-resistant steel sheets with excellent economy, mainly in ﬁelds such as automobiles, electrical appliances, and OA equipment.
American precoat has devoted great effort to the development and production of various types of coated steel sheets, taking advantage of the company’s state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment and technologies accumulated over many years.
American precoat’s electro-galvanised steel sheets have responded to market needs that are constantly changing and increasingly diverse and sophisticated with extensive chemical conversion-treated products suited to their attractive appearance. In the future, we appreciate customers understanding of the outstanding properties of American Precoat products and we look forward to serving you with the best possible product for every application.
Characteristics of Electro-galvanised Steel
- It is most suitable when replacing GIs that require thick galvanized layers and high corrosion resistance.
- It can be used for interior and exterior with purposes or without paint because of its high-corrosion resistance, and is used as a cool roofing material because of its excellent heat reflection qualities.
- It can replace aluminum gilded steel sheets because for certain purposes of its eletrical conductivity and its heat-resistance qualities even at high temperatures that do not exceed 315℃.
- It has greater surface hardness than GIs, and is much more wear-resistant.
- It is corrosion resistance increased more with resin-coating treatment, which enables roll forming or press forming without the spraying of processed oils.
To build exterior roofing and walls, heating panels, boilers, pipes, premium fences, distribution panels, refrigerator back plate, display, home appliance parts etc.